You have no items in your shopping cart.
Digital Flow Monitor (counting down, alert) Made by Digiflow USA
Counting down: set a volume in gallons then it starts counting down when water passing through it. It will beep at the end of countdown. Counting down from: min 100 gal; max 9900 gal.
Elapse time: counting down, counting down from: min. setting 30 days, max setting 720 days.
Real time Flow rate: range 0.4 to 3.7 GPM (gallons per minute)
Minimum flor rate must be 0.4 GPM and up.
Model: 8000T -G (gallon model) (internal part no. FM-8000T)
- Volume capacity monitor: min. 100, max. 9900 gallons (counting down)
- Elapse time monitor: min. 30 days, max. 720 days
- Flow rate display from 0.4 gallons per minute to 3.7 GPM
- Connection: 3/8” NPT, + Bonus fitting: two 1/4" fitting and two 3/8" fitting (fits 1/4" OD tubing and 3/8" OD tubing)
- Electrical: 3 DC Volt (two AAA battery) 1.0mA (display mode) 0.05mA (idle)
Audible alert: beeps near the end of countdown and beeps at the end of countdown
- Low battery power alert
- Display is auto-off after 10 seconds
- Automatic data saving when battery is out
- Reset button: press and hold the button for 5 sec. to reset to zero
- Sensor body: Acetal copolymer, TICONA M90
- Turbine: Acetal Copolymer
- Turbine shaft: #304 stainless steel
- O-ring: EPDM Rubber
- Housing: ABS resin
- Dimension: 2 7/8” x 2 3/4" x 2”
- Operating temperature: 40F to 172F or 4 C to 80 C
- Max operating pressure: 85 psi or 6 bar
- Accuracy: +/- 10%