You have no items in your shopping cart.
Aquatec Pressure Boost pump CDP 6800 series (standard flow) 24V AC for Reverse Osmosis Water systems.
* pump only (no transformer)
Aquatec model # 6840-2J03-B221
Internal part # CDP6800 (Pump only) (This item does NOT come with transformer, solenoid valve and pressure gauge.)
condition: brand NEW
Made in USA
This water booster pump is to boost the input water pressure. It is usually used to increase the input water pressure for Reverse Osmosis systems. (boost pressure to 60 to 80 psi)
This pump is suitable for RO systems that is 24GPD to 100GPD
* This item is for the pump only. We have other items with pump + transformer 120V/60hz USA plug. We also have another combination that has 220V/50Hz European plug pump +transformer.
Benefits of using Booster pump for Reverse osmosis systems
· For RO systems, an increase in input pressure means an increase in water production and water purity
· RO systems will run more efficient, and have less drain water. Since it uses pressure switch and solenoid valve to turn on/off the water input, it can turn-on and turn-off more accurately than the mechanical auto-shut-off valve.
· For large water container or open water tank, you can use float switch or level switch to control the operation of the pump as well.