You have no items in your shopping cart.
Aquatec Pressure Booster pump CDP 8800 24VAC series (High flow) 3/8" and 1/4" fittings
- Including: pump only + two 3/8" to 1/4" fittings
- Aquatec model # 8852-2J03-B423
- Filter Direct part # CDP8800 (pump only + fittings)
- Condition: brand NEW
- Made in USA
This water booster pump is to boost the input water pressure. It is usually used to increase the input water pressure for Reverse Osmosis systems. (boost pressure to 60 to 80 psi)
This pump is suitable for RO systems that is 100GPD to 200GPD
* This item is for CDP8800 pump only+ two 3/8" to 1/4" fittings. it can connect to 1/4" tubing or 3/8" tubing.
We have other items with pump + transformer 115V/60hz US plug, or 220V/50Hz European plug pump +transformer. International customers that need 220V please buy on the 220V listing. We also have another combination that has pump, transformer, solenoid valve and pressure switch, or just the pump without transformer.
Benefits of using Booster pump for Reverse osmosis systems
· For RO systems, an increase in input pressure means an increase in water production and water purity
· RO systems will run more efficient, and have less drain water. Since it uses pressure switch and solenoid valve to turn on/off the water input, it can turn-on and turn-off more accurately than the mechanical auto-shut-off valve.
· If you use large water container or open water tank, you can use float switch or level switch to control the operation of the pump as well.
|Boost pressure||If input water pressure is about 30 to 50 psi, the pump will boost pressure to about 60to 80 psi for RO systems|
|Water open flow||2.6 liter per minute or 0.69 gallons per minute|
|Electrical:||24VAC, 0.70Amp to 1.65amp|
|Connection||Inlet and outlet, 3/8" quick connect fitting, also includes two reducer 3/8 to 1/4" fittings|
|Motor||Permanent Magnet, 24VAC, enclosed|
|PUMP||Diaphragm pump, 3 chamber, self-priming 7 feet prime. It is able to run dry|
|Dimension||diameter = 3.5" , length = 7.5"|
Transformer (not included)
|input 110-120VAC 60hz output: 24VAC 2Amp, Class 2, UL listed|