You have no items in your shopping cart.
Premium RO water system with competitive prices.
Designed and Made in USA
KoolerMax 6-stage 120 GPD Reverse Osmosis + DI Water System for Aquarium and Reef (single output)
Model: AR-122 Koolermax series
What is AR-122 ?
- This is a 6-stage Reverse Osmosis + DI water system that is designed to purify the tap water into ultra pure water for Aqurium Reef
How does it compare to other brands?
- Short Answer: way-better, reliable and guaranty to perform
- Long Answer: see below
After extensive research, testing, and collaboration with component manufacturers, we have come up with this U.S. Patented designed that is packed with improvement and enhancement.
This new RO system is loaded with upgraded components to improve its function and capability. It performs better than any typical RO system in its class.
The improvements are:
| || |
Bonus pressure gauge is installed in the system: The pressure gauge is installed on the bracket after stage 3 to monitor the operating pressure. When the system is making water, it indicates the operating pressure. When you see a pressure drop of 15 psi, that means the filters are clogging up, need replacement.
| || |
5 micron sediment filter, multi-layer with 20 micron outer layer and 5 micron inner layer which results in higher dirt and sediment holding capacity
5 micron coconut shell carbons provide greater capacity for chlorine and chemical removal rate
| || |
The 4th stage Reverse Osmosis membrane removes about 90% to 95% of all the minerals in the water supply.
If the water supply has TDS (total dissolved solids) reading of 300 ppm, after the 4th stage, the output water will be purified down to 15 to 30 ppm
The two inline DI filters further purify the water and reduce the mineral content after 4th stage RO membrane
At 5th and 6th stages, the TDS will be reduced from 15 ppm to 0 ppm (or close to zero ppm)
look below part #4, 5, 6
Water supply/feed water adapter: Now we give you two sizes of water supply adapters, 1/2" MPT and 3/4" garden hose adapter.
you can use 1/2" adapter for under-the-sink installation and 3/4" hose adapter for garden hose valve or laundry washer hose valve.
| || |
Clear housing for the first stage sediment filter: Using the clear housing is an easy way to tell if the first stage sediment filter is getting dirty or clogging up.
| || |
New design of auto-shut-off valve: It looks the same outside but it's new seal design provides more accurate shut-off and higher shut-off pressure.
| || |
1. Color tubing, 4 section of 5 feet each 1/4"
2. Drain saddle clamp
3. Filter housing wrench
4. 1/2" MPT feed water adapter
5. Inline ball valve, on/off for water supply
6. garden hose/laundry washer hose adapter (water supply)
7. tubing insert
8. on/off ball valve for output
This is a complete system ready to be installed. It includes all filters, tubing, installation hardware, installation manual.
- The system come with high capacity filters, you only need to replace the pre-filters and post filter once a year instead of every 6 months, the cost is less than $40 for 4 filters which you replace once a year. You can purchase this filters from us anytime.
- We offer one year limited warranty for parts and components.
- We also guarantee the performance of the RO systems
- Local pickup NOT available
- Free Tech support
- We carry all parts and components
- This is a complete system with all filters, storage, tubing, feed water adapter, drain saddle valve, and installation manual. Ready for installation.
1st stage: high capacity, 5 micron sediment filter, to remove sediment, rust, sand, (replace every 6 - 12 months)
2nd stage: high capacity carbon filter, coconut shell carbon block filter removes chlorine, taste, & chlorine (replace every 6 - 12 months, 1500gallons of water you make)
3rd stage: high capacity carbon filter, coconut shell carbon block filter further removing chlorine to ensure 100% removal of chlorine (replace every 6 - 12 months, or 1500 gallons of water you make)
4th stage: TFC-150 Premium membrane we use genuine US MEMBRANE membrane filter, 75-150gal/day, it removes 95% of all chemical, dissolved solids in tap water. (replace every 2-3 years, about 3000 gallons of water you make)
5, 6th stage: Inline DI filter, you can replace or refill every 500 gallons of water you make
Dimension: RO unit, 15" width, 15" height, 5.5" depth
** Important Note:
All reverse osmosis systems, residential or commercial, are required to have drain water when making pure water. Our RO systems have built-in auto-shut-off valve so when the storage tank is full, the system shuts off automatically. The ratio of pure water to drain water for our RO systems are 1:3 (calculated). Average RO systems are typically 1:4, so our RO systems run more efficiently. Minimum water pressure required to operate the system is 45 PSI. Ideal pressure is 85 PSI.