2-stage Heavy-duty DI unit for salt water Aquariums and reefs
- The purpose of the DI unit is to further reduce the
mineral content of water after RO system. If you want to achieve very pure
water, very low or 0 TDS reading for large amount of water, then this is
the unit to get.
- This can be used with any
reverse osmosis system or RO+DI system, also used with all Watergeneral and KoolerMax systems
NOTE: This DI unit
is used in conjunction with an RO system or RO+DI system.
NOTE: If connect
directly to tap water, the DI resin will be used up very quickly. (not
- 2 lbs of DI resin. It will treat about 3000-4000
gallons of RO water, but actual capacity depends on tap water TDS and RO water
- Two 10 inch cartridge type DI filters with color changing
Nuclear-grade DI resin.
- Clear Filter Housing to observe color changing DI resin: when the color changes from green or light brown (when new) to dark brown and black (when exhausted), it is time to replace the resins.
- Refillable filter cartridges: you can open up the filter cartridge and refill the resin inside
- Vertical placement: DI filters stands upright can
reduce the effects of channeling. It is more efficient, and removes more minerals.
- Includes a steel mounting bracket: White powder-coated
steel bracket is used for mounting of the unit on the wall or cabinet
What's included in the unit:
- DI unit with clear filter housings and 2 DI filter
cartridge already assembled
- Filter housing wrench
- 10 feet of tubing, ¼ inch
- ¼ inch compression fittings on the inlet and outlet