You have no items in your shopping cart.
* RD-322, 6-stage 260 gal/day Reverse Osmosis Water System+Large DI filter + Bonus Pressure Gauge
Reef and Aquarium, humidifier, spot-free rinse, chemical mixing, other mineral-free applications
0 ppm pure water, 95-98% rejection after our high quality membrane, 100% rejection after DI filter
Two x 150GPD membrane in series
20" sediment and carbon filters, double the size of regular 10" cartridges
Pure water to drain ratio is 1: 2
Made in U.S.A.
This system is a 6-stage 260 gallon per day reverse osmosis + large DI filter system with single outputs (mainly for Aquarium and Reef). We use Nuclear-grade color changing DI filter with refillable cartridge and DI dispensing ball Valve for applications like Reef, Aquarium, hydroponics, humidifier, jewelry cleaning, any application requiring ultra pure water.
* Note: 260 to 280 gallons per day capacity is the maximum production rate of the system, actual production rate depends on input pressure and temperature. For example, at 70psi and 60 degrees the system makes 250 gallons per day or about 10 gallons per hour. Lower input pressure and temperature would decrease production rate.
* Note: The system requires water supply pressure of 50 psi. We recommend installing a large booster pump if you have water supply pressure below 50 psi. (please contact us directly for the large booster pump)
|Tap or well water ---->||after RO system --->||after DI filter|
|water purity about 300 ppm||about 9 ppm||about 0 ppm|
* The advantages with using refillable DI filter: REFILLABLE means that you can refill your DI filter instead of replacing the whole filter, and save money. and eliminate the effect of channeling, and increase the usable life of the DI resin.
- This system is a complete system ready to be installed. IT INCLUDES:
- RO+DI unit with All 6 stage , 6 filters (ALL FILTERS ARE STANDARD SIZES)
- Feed water adapter valve which connects to cold water supply under the sink
- Drain saddle valve
- Automatic shut off valve:
- when your shut off the dispensing valve or when your own float valve closes, the automatic shut-off valve shuts off the water feed and drain, so prevent wastage of water going to drain. And if you have your own large container and float control valve, this system would turn ON/OFF automatically to refill your container.
- DI filter dispensing ball valve for your own container
- color tubings
- Installation Manual
This system is a RO+DI system it connects to the water supply, then it produces water. You need to have your own container to collect the water since the system doesn't come with a tank.
Filter Direct Co. is the preferred partner of Honeywell Inc. on water products. We have very knowledgeable tech support & Customer service team at ( 714-953-9009 9am to 4:30pm PST, M-F, excluding all holidays) if you have questions about this listing
- We offer high capacity filters, you only need to replace the pre-filters and post filter once a year instead of every 6 months. You can purchase these filters from our website.
- The DI filter replacement period depends on the water quality of your tap water and how much DI water you are using. Since we use refillable DI housing, you can purchase the DI resin to refill the filter. It costs less than buying filters
- Easy installation: if you can replace a kitchen faucet, then you can install this system.
- We offer one year limited warranty covering parts and components.
- We guarantee the performance of the RO systems
- Free Tech support
- We carry all parts and components
- This is a complete system with all filters, tubing, feed water adapter, drain saddle valve, installation manual. Ready for installation.
1st stage: high capacity, 5 micron sediment filter, to remove sediment, rust, sand, (replace every 12 months)
2nd stage: high capacity carbon filter, coconut shell carbon block filter removes chlorine, taste & odor (replace every 12 months)
3rd stage: high capacity carbon filter, coconut shell carbon block filter further removing chlorine to ensure 100% removal of chlorine (replace every 12 months)
4th stage: US Membrane TFC-150 high rejection membrane: 100% Made in USA, Specially made for high purity applications. Through our own testing using 417ppm and 70psi input tap water, this membrane has better rejection rate than Dow chemical Filmtec 75GPD and GE membranes.
5th stage: US Membrane TFC-150 high rejection membrane: 100% Made in USA, Specially made for high purity applications.
6th stage: 20" large DI filter (de-ionized, de-mineralize filter), Nuclear grade, color changing DI filter with refillable cartridge. The DI filter removes remaining of dissolved solids after RO system. A ball valve is included for dispensing DI water into open containers or to open tank. GOOD for reef, aquarium, hydroponics applications.
* The advantages with using vertical refillable DI filter: REFILLABLE means that you can refill your DI filter and eliminate the effect of channeling, and increase the usable life of the DI resin.
No harmful chemical added: Our resin does not contain chemical that will be harmful to skin, to fish, to reef, to live rock. It will not put any additional chemical into the purified water.
| FREE bonus Pressure Gauge: It's helpful in monitoring:
|20" large DI Filter: refillable DI cartridge
The DI resin we used is the highest grade, nuclear grade mixed-bed resin. It is used in pharmaceuticals, semiconductors, laboratory applications. It is able to achieve the highest purity of 0 ppm (Zero mineral, Zero Silica) and near 18 meg.ohm resistivity. Now it is available to Aquarium lover and reefer at affordable prices.
|DI Filter Dispensing Ball Valve is included: We specially include additional ball valve for the DI filter. The output is going to your own container or fish tank. When you shut-off this valve at the output, the automatic shut off valve with turn off the system in about 1 to 2 minutes. You don't need to shut off at the water supply. Just shut off the output valve, system would shut off|
|Automatic-Shut-Off Valve is included; when you shut off the dispensing valve or when your own float valve closes, the automatic shut-off valve shuts off the water feed and drain, preventing wastage of water going to drain. And if you have your own large container and float control valve, this system would turn ON/OFF automatically to refill your container.|
|Feed Water Adapter: for under the sink installation, we give you the adapter with valve to put in between the cold water line. Our adapter has several advantages over the self-piercing valve. Our adapter will not clog up like the needle point piercing valve. also our adapter does not require putting a hole in the pipe. also you can easily replace the valve or relocate the valve without changing your piping, unlike the other self-piercing valve, where once it punctures a hole you cannot replace the valve, then you need to replace the pipe and the valve.|
|Garden Hose adapter, connects to garden hose or laundry room hose, part no. 745 (included)||easy connect (included)|
|20" long bottom 4 filter housings:
double the capacity of regular 10" filters
High quality filter housing NSF approved housing for drinking water
We use a fixed rate flow restrictor to accurately restrict the drain line and create proper working pressure for the operation of the reverse osmosis process. Therefore, a more efficient and favorable pure water to drain ratio is achieved at 1:2
NOTE: We have abandoned the type of flow restrictor that has a black lever on top for flushing since it is not an accurate flow restrictor.
Optional items listed below
Optional items listed below
Optional Manual flush valve: (order separately)
The system flushes itself when it is making water. In most cases a manual flush valve is not required. However, it is beneficial to manually flush the membrane if the water supply is from well or very hard water, above 600 ppm of TDS or Hardness. Optional manual flush valve requires additional fee.
|Optional Kitchen Faucet Diverter Valve, connects to the aerator of the faucet for easy installation and removable connection to water supply on the counter top, part no. 741||Easy connect (optional)|
|Optional DI (de-mineralize) Resin Refill, the bag contains 1 refillfor the 20" DI cartridge. it is able to process on average about 1600 gallons, part no. DB-40
Nuclear grade with color indicator: for production of demineralized water of high purity, silica free. When the resin is used up, the color resin will change either from green to dark brown coloror from light brown to dark brown / off black color. (Depending on the batch supply, the original color ranges from green to light brown. This is common with all suppliers in the industry.) It will give you 0 ppm TDS, Conductivity attainable less than 0.1uS/cm or resistivity of close to 18 meg.ohm
color changing GREEN --> BROWN/BLACK
|OptionalFloat Valve for your tank or container
stainless steel arm and connector, plastic float. It is very reliable and durable, never breaks.
you can choose side-mount, part no. FV-14 or top-mount part no. FV-15
** Important Note:
All reverse osmosis systems, residential or commercial, are required to have drain water when making pure water. Our RO systems have built-in auto-shut-off valve so when the storage tank is full, the system shuts off automatically. The ratio of pure water to drain water for our RO systems are 1:2 (calculated). Average RO systems are typically 1:4, so our RO systems run more efficiently.