You have no items in your shopping cart.
RO System for Aeroponics, Hydroponics, fresh water aquarium, food processing, spot-free washing, light-commercial applications
260-300 GPD or 10 gallons per hour
RO260 Aquarium 260-300 GPD REVERSE OSMOSIS RO WATER SYSTEM + Bonus Pressure Gauge
10 to 30 ppm pure water, 95-98% rejection after our high quality membrane
Two x 150GPD membrane in series
20" sediment and carbon filters, double the size of regular 10" cartridges
Pure water to drain ratio is 1: 2
Made in U.S.A.
* Note: 260 to 280 gallons per day capacity is the maximum production rate of the system, actual production rate depends on input pressure and temperature. For example, at 70psi and 60 degrees the system makes 250 gallons per day or about 10 gallons per hour. Lower input pressure and temperature would decrease production rate.
|Tap or well water ---->||after RO system|
|water purity about 300 ppm||about 9 ppm|
- This system is a complete system ready to be installed. IT INCLUDES:
- RO unit with All 5 stage , 5 filters (ALL FILTERS ARE STANDARD SIZES)
- Feed water adapter valve which connects to cold water supply under the sink
- Drain saddle valve
- Automatic shut off valve:
- when your shut off the dispensing valve or when your own float valve closes, the automatic shut-off valve shuts off the water feed and drain, so prevent wastage of water going to drain. And if you have your own large container and float control valve, this system would turn ON/OFF automatically to refill your container.
- color tubings
- Installation Manual
This system is a RO system. It connects to the water supply, then it produces purified water. You need to have your own container to collect the water since the system doesn't come with a tank.
Filter Direct Co. is the preferred partner of Honeywell Inc. on water products. We have very knowledgeable tech support & Customer service team at ( 714-953-9009 9am to 4:30pm PST, M-F, excluding all holidays) if you have questions about this listing
- We offer high capacity filters, you only need to replace the pre-filters and post filter once a year instead of every 6 months. You can purchase these filters from us.
- Easy installation: if you can replace a kitchen faucet, then you can install this system.
- We offer one year limited warranty covering parts and components.
- We guarantee the performance of the RO systems
- Free Tech support
- We carry all parts and components
- This is a complete system with all filters, tubing, feed water adapter, drain saddle valve, installation manual. Ready for installation.
1st stage: high capacity, 5 micron sediment filter, to remove sediment, rust, sand, (replace every 12 months)
2nd stage: high capacity carbon filter, coconut shell carbon block filter removes chlorine, taste & odor (replace every 12 months)
3rd stage: high capacity carbon filter, coconut shell carbon block filter further removing chlorine to ensure 100% removal of chlorine (replace every 12 months)
4th stage: US Membrane TFC-150 high rejection membrane: 100% Made in USA, Specially made for high purity applications. Through our own testing using 417ppm and 70psi input tap water, this membrane has better rejection rate than Dow chemical Filmtec 75GPD and GE membranes.
5th stage: US Membrane TFC-150 high rejection membrane: 100% Made in USA, Specially made for high purity applications.
No harmful chemical added: Our resin does not contain chemical that will be harmful to skin, to fish, to reef, to live rock. It will not put any additional chemical into the purified water.
| FREE bonus Pressure Gauge: It's helpful in monitoring:
|DI Filter Dispensing Ball Valve is included: We specially include additional ball valve for the DI filter. The output is going to your own container or fish tank. When you shut-off this valve at the output, the automatic shut off valve with turn off the system in about 1 to 2 minutes. You don't need to shut off at the water supply. Just shut off the output valve, system would shut off|
|Automatic-Shut-Off Valve is included; when you shut off the dispensing valve or when your own float valve closes, the automatic shut-off valve shuts off the water feed and drain, preventing wastage of water going to drain. And if you have your own large container and float control valve, this system would turn ON/OFF automatically to refill your container.|
|Feed Water Adapter: for under the sink installation, we give you the adapter with valve to put in between the cold water line. Our adapter has several advantages over the self-piercing valve. Our adapter will not clog up like the needle point piercing valve. also our adapter does not require putting a hole in the pipe. also you can easily replace the valve or relocate the valve without changing your piping, unlike the other self-piercing valve, where once it punctures a hole you cannot replace the valve, then you need to replace the pipe and the valve.|
|Garden Hose adapter, connects to garden hose or laundry room hose, part no. 745 (included)||easy connect (included)|
|20" long bottom filter housings:
double the capacity of regular 10" filters
High quality filter housing NSF approved housing for drinking water
We use a fixed rate flow restrictor to accurately restrict the drain line and create proper working pressure for the operation of the reverse osmosis process. Therefore, a more efficient and favorable pure water to drain ratio is achieved at 1:2
NOTE: We have abandoned the type of flow restrictor that has a black lever on top for flushing since it is not an accurate flow restrictor.
Optional items below
Optional items below
Optional Manual flush valve: (order separately)
The system flushes itself when it is making water. In most cases a manual flush valve is not required. However, it is beneficial to manually flush the membrane if the water supply is from well or very hard water, above 600 ppm of TDS or Hardness. Optional manual flush valve requires additional fee.
|Optional Kitchen Faucet Diverter Valve, connects to the aerator of the faucet for easy installation and removable connection to water supply on the counter top, part no. 741||Easy connect (optional)|
you can use large pressure tank to store purified water.
The large tank stores about 10 gallons of pure water. part no. TK-1070B, dimension: 15.25" diameter x 23 height
The small tank stores about 3 gallons. part no. 532KIT. Dimension: 10.5" diameter x 15 height
|OptionalFloat Valve for your tank or container
stainless steel arm and connector, plastic float. It is very reliable and durable, never breaks.
you can choose side-mount, part no. FV-14 or top-mount part no. FV-15